Tuesday 19 December 2006

send revival!

theres so much talk at the minuit of a rising generation... a generation of revival! i was listening to crazily old newwine cd's and came across this:

Send rivival, Start with me
Matt Redman

We're looking to Your promise of old
That if we pray and humble ourselves
You will come and heal our land
You will come
You will come

We're looking to the promise You made
That if we turn and look to Your face
You will come and heal our land
You will come
You will come to us

Lord, send revival, start with me
For I am one of unclean lips
And my eyes have seen the King
Your glory I have glimpsed
Send revival, start with me
this song is so amazingly relevant to my situation right now! but was written atleast 9years ago... also as a thought the bibles very relevant aswel and that was written like aggggggesss ago!!! so yea i fort id just share that with you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Showing your age a bit there if you think 9 years is a long time!!!
But there's probably a serious point in there about the way us British people view God. I don't think all that many of us truly expect revival to come to this country in a short time. You only need to look at how fast the church has grown in other parts of the world to realise that it is possible, it's just up to us to get out there and, with Gods help, make it happen.

Rozi said...

yea haha i would be 6?! yea gd point! who is this?!! let me know!!

Anonymous said...

I think I've worked out how not to be anonymous, the question is do you know who it is now?

Rozi said...

no!! ... actualy yes!!!!! hahaha!! i just got what mjdh stands for!!!! i fort it was jonny!!!!