Tuesday 12 December 2006

misconception?! god loves the chav


Is it a crime for me to walk these streets? Dressed in these clothes and feeling these beats? Must you presume criminal things of me? Because the outside appearance is all you can see? (Open your eyes!) And is it wrong for me to enter God’s house With my cap and baggy jeans looking gangsta’d out? Must you presume criminal things of me? Because the outside appearance is all you can see? (Open your eyes!)
29th chapter lyrics got me thinking k u see a "chav" and what do u fink? does it matter what the outside looks like?! what they wear? the music there in to?! god stil loves them as much as he loves u! do u fink god cares about what u wear 2 church?! what do we assume criminals look like? what do we assume god looks like?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow thats really cool! id never really thought of it that way before. nice one :D