Saturday 9 December 2006

Clothes show live

k on wednesday i went to the clothes show live in Bham at the NEC it was awesome, there were celebs, shopping bargins and i went wiv my friends! what more could i ask for... but when the day was over and i was surrounded by designer shopping bags it got me thinking... y do we need designer lables... dnt get me wrong i love my £45 discounted casandra boots, but i wud neva pay £45 for thm! if they wernt reduced i wud hav settled wiv shoe zone! bt what does god think of designer labels?!
i kinda felt bad surrounded my the bags... what kinda of people wud have made my new items?! were they made in a sweatshop or just factory in the uk....
but at the show there where people who live to shop... one store's bag had "move out the way im shopping on it" so what do i live for? if i was asked i wud say i live for god bt then wud i say "move out the way im living for god"? im thinking not... bt y wudnt i?
i got a free sugar magazine and generaly ive made it a rule over the last year not to get those magazines as there full of put downs and gossip about people, flicking through the glossy pages how much did i realy care about a certain celeb whos gained som weight?! and why did i need to know?! but soo many people have read that mag! how many peoples brains have been poisend with the rubbish?!
so i wanna leave u with a thought thats been bovering me what are you living for? and what would ur shopping bag say?

leave me comments to let me know what you think

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its strange i read this comment 2day as that is exactly what i was thinkin about 2day, what am i living for? Cos all i kept thinking of is that my life is full of skoolwork, homework and coursework, and the only thing that keeps me sane is the thought of going to church and youth group and seeing my friends. But theres got to be more to life or why would u or me be here? wel at the moment the only work i seem 2 b doin 4 god is telling terry and jay about hgod and the amazing things hes done, but somehow im thinkin its not gettin through to either of them. so if u hav anymore thoughts on that issue i would love 2 hear them.