Wednesday 20 December 2006

memories of 2006!!

these are the best things of 06! that spring to my head rite now!! hopefuly in order of when they happend!! so here we go! the pics come up weirdly in the preview! so il try and discribe them as i go!

1)School of worship jamie looking very happy! should be <<>
3) ruths in june!!! do have pics but ruth wud kill me!
4)sheldon also in june!!pic- me and
mark leading worship!
5)NEWWINE!!!!! A and B in july/august!!! lots little pics together should be < 6) soulsurvivor!! u have no idea how many pics i took this week!! all youth group! >
way?!
7)lauras!!! in october!!!should be under newwine A!!!
8)
clothes show! but dont have pics well i do but im running outa room!

i think that is about it for my highlights of 2006!!


2 comments:

Rozi said...

hmm can any1 tell i dont understand html rubbish on the post?!!

Anonymous said...

wow looks like u had a good year! lots of fun lol! hav u read bout my year on myspace yet? lol!