Wednesday 13 December 2006

as its on every other blog of mine i thought id put it on here!

k this is a rap that me and my friend wrote in the summer, just after a particularly hard time thn being realised through god... i may need to leave a future comment about tht....

wen we luk into our lives an try 2 find the vibe of the music tht we listen 2 an all we need 2 do is luk up at u kus lord u make it better but we dont save till later
all the bad times ur there by ma side everyday all the way, u listen 2 me pray, lord take this hurt and pain away Amen till the day you come again Amen

4 kingdoms coming i can hear the drumming of ur angels its the sounds of peace an love lyk the sign of the the dove
from above came your love to comfort us, your here, yeh today in every way
all the peace that you bring let r singin ring to the god of all name above all all ova names your worthy of all are praise

all the bad times ur there by ma side everyday all the way, u listen 2 me pray, lord take this hurt and pain away Amen, double up, A men till the day you come again


I thank you for the blood tht u’ve given tht keeps us I this rhythm GO! This is wht we do

P: praise is wut we do

R:raise it up 2 u

A:askin 4 forgivness

I:inviting ur tenderness

S: saving all out souls

E: askin 4 forgivness frm the god of souls

all the bad times ur there by ma side everyday all the way, u listen 2 me pray, lord take this hurt and pain away Amen till the day you come again Amen

lord u keep me in line all the time, never let me walk away all my days, your love for me is unfaillin, never changing through all my wailing u’ve changed me im living for you!


all the bad times ur there by ma side everyday all the way, u listen 2 me pray, thankyou lord for taking my hurt away Amen till the day you come again Amen


28/8/06 owen & rosie wooo!!!


i wrote the purple... im quiet proud! and can neva thank owen enough 4 helpin me writting it! ur awesome mate!!! bt yea leave me comment on what u fink!!!



No comments: