Thursday 14 December 2006

mini mozart !!!

k i was looking round my music class today and there are soooo many talented people in there!!! like seriously good! (im trying not to write in short cause some people dont understand lolz!!)-dam! anyways! like realllyy amazing!!! stupidly high grades and yeah its amazing...
but its sooo depressing like why am i not as good as them?! but then after been depressed and bored for most of the hour thought hey gods given me this gift so even if i think im rubbish compared to the mini mozarts in my class, god dosent!
what i also thought in my depressing inspirational music hour was that majorty of people in my music class do grade with royal school of music, so are pretty much classicaly trained... this isnt a bad thing i guess but thinking that im over half way through my classical music training before i become grade8 mini mozart is a horrible feeling!!! do i wanna be a freaky classical music weirdo (soz) or what?! bt ive just been distracted by my tea and cant remeber my point! if i remember i'll post it!


No comments: