Monday 18 December 2006

meme

ok this is like tag! i have to write five things people dont know about me and pass it on to 5 other people... i was meme-d by david keen! so here goes 5 things!

1) i just got the top of my ear pierced and get this I DIDNT HURT!! :)!! and school havent noticed... yet!!
2) so many different things have changed my life around in the last 2years! going from wanting to be a music teacher(what was i thinking!!!!!!!) to coming down to earth a bit more and praying alot more!! and realising that, god doesnt want me 2 be a music teacher!!! and live for him 24/7 doing his work! -as yet not entirely sure what that is!!
3) i went to school of worship last year! in cheltnam with mr jamie hill! was totaly awesome! and now trained in worship leading! bet u didnt know that!!
4)my parents dont know that i use this.... so if you are my parent sorry and i am being very safe :)
5) before the summer my life was such a mess!!! SERIOUSLY!! punching walls till my hands were bruised and hurt was a regular occurrence! and when i went to talk to people close i was blanked... but after an amazing time of ministry and just chilling in gods arms my life has bin totaly transformed!!!

i think thats 5 things! i have not decided on my 5 people yet so watch out it could be you!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew 3 of those things already, and i'm hoping i'm not one included in your fifth.

Keep on praying that's the best way to be with God and know him. It's also a great way to find that peace you were talking about. The only hard bit is finding the time, space, quietness etc needed to spend time with God

Rozi said...

kl if i knew who u are i wud tell u weva ur included in the 5th or not!! hehe!

Anonymous said...

i knew quite a few of them lol. also on da 1 about da summa, i was havin sum trouble 2 bt goin 2 soul survivor changed everythin, and i went 2 ss cos u invited me 2 youth group so its kinda all thanks 2 you.

well, if the summer helped i think you shud just keep praying and talking to God and it will help you to cope with things better!

Rozi said...

haha anonymous! no i dont think you were included in my fifth... but it disstroyed alot of friendships that i had but maybe thats what god wanted?!